Monday, November 17, 2008

The Jonas Brothers Talk Christmas Ornaments


The Jonas Brothers sat down with People.com to share their favorite things about their favorite holiday — Christmas!

Nick, 16, Joe, 19, and Kevin, 21, will be spending Christmas with their family in their new home in Dallas this year. The brothers shared some of their favorite things, which include making Christmas cookies with their mom, Denise. “[It's a] five-day event,” they shared.

Nick’s favorite Christmas ornament: “I love the ones I have from when I was in (a Broadway production of) A Christmas Carol, especially the Ghost of Christmas Past. Those are good memories for me,” he says.

Joe can’t wait to put up the tree: “Ever since I was little, that was the one I couldn’t wait to put on the tree every year. We think if we wear them inside out [our pajamas], then it will snow.”

Kevin is the official light helper: “It’s a huge ordeal in our family to wrap the Christmas lights around the tree properly. My dad is kind of, you know, very, very particular.”

0 Comments: