Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zac Efron Sends Christmas Wishes!


Zac Efron took a break from his own holiday festivities with his family to write a special message to one of his fansites, Zefron.com.

The 21-year-old actor wrote, “I just wanted to send a quick thank you to everyone on Charismatic. I received some pretty incredible gifts for my birthday and Christmas lol… my family and I have been enjoying the messages. Especially the art smile. The birthday book is BY FAR the sweetest present I have ever received. Nothing has ever made me smile like flipping through letters, drawings, poems, and photographs of the cutest girls I’ve ever seen. Your kind words and enthusiasm are truly humbling. A million thanks, guys. You brought something very special to my 21st. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. I’m stoked to have so many friends on this awesome day. You are and forever will be the greatest fans in the world. Cheers. Z.”

0 Comments: