Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens: I’m So Lazy With My Skincare!


Vanessa Hudgens admits that she’s always been lazy with her skincare to US Weekly backstage at MTV’s TRL.

The 19-year-old High School Musical starlet told the mag about the thrill of being on TRL, her skincare and the secrets behind her beautiful curls. She shared, “I’m really lazy when it comes to skincare, so the easiest thing for me is called the Wave. It’s so much fun. You actually put a pad on it and it has cleansing things on it already. You just turn it on and it vibrates. It’s a lot of fun and super-easy and it leaves my skin feeling really soft.”

Vanessa is a spokesperson for Neutrogena, the company that sells The Wave. Check out the rest of her interview below!

Watch Vanessa Hudgens in Celebrity Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

0 Comments: