Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Demi Lovato: I’ve Never Kissed a Jonas Brother


Demi Lovato gets dolled up in a gorgeous purple gown on the cover of Seventeen’s special prom issue, on stands in January.

The 16-year-old pop star dished to the mag about working with the Jonas Brothers, dating them and BFF Selena Gomez. Here’s what she had to say:

On dating a JoBro: “We’re all friends. But they’re not the type of guys that I’d be into dating – or else I’d be dating one!”

On Joe Jonas: “I can definitely call Joe a best friend. On one of the first nights of filming Camp Rock, we sat there and spilled everything, and I talked about how I was bullied in school when I was younger. It was emotional, but it brought us close. I’m able to go to all of them with my problems.”

On BFF Selena Gomez: “I’ll meet other actors who are like, ‘Let’s go to a party.’ But Selena and I would rather rent a horror movie and just eat pickles. That’s our ideal sleepover. … It’s just crazy to realize that Selena and I have known each other almost our entire lives.”

0 Comments: