Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Demi Lovato is Going Home For the Holidays

Demi Lovato took a moment before her concert at The Citadel Christmas tree lighting to sit down and talk with TVGuide about her holiday plans, her upcoming series, Sonny With A Chance, and The Jonas Brothers.

On holiday traditions: “I always go home to Texas. Every Christmas day, my Aunt Lisa, she cooks us breakfast. French toast and sausage and it’s just so good. And we always go to my grandmother’s house.”

On Sonny With A Chance: “Each episode gets funnier and funnier. Hopefully you guys [the fans] will think the same.”

On not being able to legally drive: “I am still without a driver’s license or permit.”

On the JoBros: “On their day off, they came to see my show [at the Roxy]. They came to support me and it was just awesome. They’re really great guys and what you see is what you get.”

Check out the full interview below!

0 Comments: