Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ashley Tisdale is in ‘Shape’


Ashley Tisdale poses proud in her tiny yellow bikini on the cover of the January 2009 issue of Shape magazine.



The 23-year-old Headstrong hottie opened up to the mag all about her nose job, HSM and how she maintains her hottie body. Here’s what she had to say:


On working out: “The gym felt like torture! Now before I work out I think, ‘I love exercise’ - and it works.”


On lessons learned: “My mom never drank or smoked. I learned from her to embrace being different rather than be intimidated by it.”


On her nose job: “I had to recover from the operation in front of the whole world, and a lot of photos were taken of me while my nose was still swollen. Some people made a big deal out of it, saying I had plastic surgery to change the way I look.”

0 Comments: