Monday, November 17, 2008

Selena Gomez is a ‘Friends’ Fanatic


Wizards of Waverly Place starlet Selena Gomez sat down with OK! magazine and spilled on some of her secret passions from Friends, her closet and even her exes.

On her closet: “It’s a mess! What used to be my guest room is now my closet. It’s also my mom’s closet, since we wear the same tops and shoes.”

On Canadian actress Rachel McAdams:
“Rachel McAdams is wonderful. I’d have a heart attack if I met her!”

On her exes: “I get so mad about ex-boyfriends, but if a boy hurts me, I don’t write a song about it. They don’t deserve it!”

On fellow Disney pal Demi Lovato: “She’s been my best friend since I was 7. I want the best for Demi, and she wants the best for me.”

On her fashion style:
“I started out as a tomboy, but over the past year my wardrobe’s gotten classier. I’m growing up.”

On the hit series Friends: “I watched it every single night before I went to bed. I am obsessed with it! I bawled when it was over.”

0 Comments: