Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Selena Gomez: I’m Getting To Know Nick Jonas


Selena Gomez shops at Urban Outfitters on Sunday with her mom. Then they go to Ben & Jerry’s in Studio City, Calif.

Selena recently told TV Guide that she is getting to know Nick Jonas. “I’ve gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year,” Selena admitted. “Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we’re not confirming anything.”

She also admits that she has a crush on Shia LaBeouf. “I’ve had a crush on him ever since he was on Even Stevens. It’s very far-fetched, but I would love to have Shia on Wizards.”

Selena was also asked if she considers herself a role model, Selena said, “I’m going to do the best that I can do, but I am 16 and I am going to make mistakes – no one’s perfect. To be honest, I’m quite boring! I love to go bowling and to the movies. When it comes to my wardrobe, I think I dress like a 30-year-old woman.”

0 Comments: