Saturday, October 4, 2008

Selena Gomez Has The Power Of Youth


Selena Gomez arrives at ‘Target Presents Variety’s Power of Youth’ event held at NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE on Saturday in Los Angeles.
.com

The event celebrated the activism of the young Hollywood community with an afternoon full of performances and activities for patients and families of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the exclusive beneficiary of the event. For more information on this cause, visit StJudes.org.

When recently asked who he role models are, Selena shared, “First and foremost, my mom. [And Judy Garland.] I grew up watching Wizard of Oz and Somewhere Over the Rainbow was the first song I learned to sing.”

Next up for Selena? Her CD! “Music is another of my passions,” she revealed. “I’m working on my first album for Hollywood Records. It’ll be fun dance music, out next summer, and I’ll be doing a national tour.”

0 Comments: