Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ashley Tisdale is a JCPenney Cutie


Ashley Tisdale was feeling sick yesterday when she taped her appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. She even skipped out on hugging Ellen when she came out for the interview!

The 23-year-old actress just returned from the High School Musical Press Tour in Rome last night and had a funny story to tell about her trip to the City of Love: “Actually, it was really funny. I was sitting at a restaurant and I was sitting outside. This humongous tour bus with the High School Musical painted on it came over. Kids were singing and dancing on top of it and handing out flyers for the screening. And they gave me one. I was like ‘thanks’. I think [they didn't recognize me because of] hair color.”

Ellen also showed footage of Ashley’s first TV commercial for JCPenney. Watch the vid below.

0 Comments: