Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ashley Tisdale: Good Morning America!!!




Ashley Tisdale and BFF costar Vanessa Hudgens leave ABC studios together in New York City after an appearance on Good Morning America to promote High School Musical 3: Senior Year. The Tizz, 23, was accompanied by her mom Lisa.

The girls were asked what has changed about themselves since the first movie. Ashley shared, “I used to fly all the time between New Jersey and California. I always thought about flying first class and now I actually fly first class all the time and I don’t even pay for it. (laughs) That’s something’s that’s changed!”

Vanessa added, “I think we’ve really stayed the same people. We’ve gotten to do some amazing things with High School Musical but at the end of the day, we’re still ourselves.”

0 Comments: