Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Selena Gomez’s Wonderful World of Disney


Selena Gomez and the cast of Wizards of Waverly Place promote their hit Disney Channel show at the World of Disney store in New York City on Saturday.

The 16-year-old Disney sensation was accompanied by costars David DeLuise, Jennifer Stone, Jake T. Austin and David Henrie.

Selena recently shot down rumors that her new song “I’m Sorry” is about her rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas.

She told People, “It’s definitely not about Nick Jonas. It’s about someone back home in Texas. When I read it, I was like, ‘Oh no this gossip has to go away!’ I haven’t known the Jonas Brothers for that long, but I’ve gotten really close with all of them.”

Ms. Gomez also shared about her fave TV show, Gossip Girl: “I absolutely love it. I think the whole cast knows that I like their show. They all looked as a group and waved and smiled at me [at last month’s Teen Choice Awards]. I almost had a heart attack!

0 Comments: