Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens: Good Morning America!


Vanessa Hudgens chats with Robin Roberts from ABC’s Good Morning America about her new album, Identified, and the upcoming feature High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Here’s what she had to say:

On her sophomore album: “Identified is a lot of fun. It’s my second album. It’s just me identifying myself. I’ve also been into things that are a little different–a jazzier feel. I wanted to interpret that into my album. It’s a different part of me that no one’s ever heard before.”

On her upcoming tour: “In August, I’m gonna go on a state fair tour, which I’m really excited about. I’m just gonna be eating cotton candy all morning! [And] I’m actually going to be doing some show with [High School Musical costar] Corbin Bleu, so I’m just thrilled to do it.”

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!

0 Comments: