Thursday, May 1, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens - “GQ” May 2008


Here is a new photo of Vanessa Hudgens from the May 2008 issue of GQ via Popstar. (Ashton Kutcher is on the cover.)

“If you have paparazzi, you know you’ve gotten somewhere,” the 19-year-old High School Musical star says.

When asked about her nude photo scandal, Vanessa shrugs it off, sayin, “Honestly, you have your ups and downs. But it’s over with and it’s done.”

As for her sophomore album, tentatively titled Identified, she says, “But not to the point where I’m singing I’m so hot! I’m so hot! Boys want me. I’m so hot!”

Vanessa and the gang (including Zac Efron) are currently at a top secret location in Utah shooting the feature film, High School Musical 3.
UPDATE: This new picture is in the May 2008 issue of GQ, not Details!

0 Comments: