Tuesday, May 20, 2008

High School Musical 3 @ Good Morning America


The cast of High School Musical 3 is here with a sneak peek at their new feature film!

Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Lucas Grabeel, Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu and director/choreographer Kenny Ortega all talked with ABC’s Good Morning America on Tuesday.

Zac shared about coming into rehearsals a few weeks late because he was busy shooting another movie, Me and Orson Welles. Apparently he couldn’t keep up with girlfriend Vanessa: “It was tough catching up with everybody. Vanessa’s tough to keep up with, man. She’s really coordinated. It’s tough.”

But the entire cast seemed to have a hard time!

“I’m still hurting. We’re all kind of limping around,” Hudgens said.

“I think I grew a full shoe size. My feet are so swollen. It’s pretty bad, but it’s worth it,” added Coleman.

“Well, actually, the shoes are comfortable,” Tisdale said. “We had ballroom shoes on and everyone was wearing heels and everybody was like, ‘Argh, my feet hurt,’ and I’m like, ‘Mine are great!’”

0 Comments: