Monday, March 17, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens is Emo


Vanessa Hudgens sits down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her new teenage romance, Will.

The 19-year-old High School Musical star plays Sa5m (the “five” is silent), a teenage misfit caught up in her high-school’s battle of the bands.

“My look is definitely more dark than in High School Musical,” says Vanessa. “I play kind of the ‘emo, kept away from everybody else in her own world’ kinda girl. She wears a lot of black. She always has longsleeves with thumbs in them.”

Added Vanessa about her costar Gaelen Connell, who plays Will, “We do have a kiss scene–a very funny, awkward kiss scene.”

And Vanessa is glad she didn’t go through the drama a normal kid would get during their teenage years: “Honestly, I never went to high school. I was home schooled all my high school years. Part of me wants to wish that I did go to high school. I’m living my high school experiences through the movies I do–all of them seem to take place in high school. But missing all the drama is not a problem with me.”

0 Comments: