Sunday, November 25, 2007

Zac Efron: EW’s Entertainer of the Year


Zac Efron was named one of the 25 Top Stars of 2007 for Entertainment Weekly’s “Entertainers of the Year.” Check out a few of the Q&As:

If he could put a face to that career:’Leonardo DiCaprio is someone whose career path I would love to emulate. The problem is there’s not enough scripts about giant boats sinking that are immersed in a love story. I can’t find that script. I’m thinking about writing Titanic 2. It would pick up right after where the last one left off.'’
Top items on his wish-fulfillment list are: ‘’Lately I love my iPhone. I’ve also got a new car that I’m really excited about: an Audi S6. I don’t think anyone in my family tree has ever earned a car this nice. I find myself driving for no reason at all these days.'’

0 Comments: