Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Wants a Driver’s License for Christmas


The stars of the High School Musical franchise shared what’s on their wishlist this holiday season with USA Today. Here’s what they had to say:

VANESSA HUDGENS
On her wish list: “My driver’s license. I plan on taking my test really soon.”
A favorite holiday tradition: “Putting up the Christmas tree together as a family. I love doing themes. This year is going to be gold and crystal.”
Her hope for Gabriella in HSM3: “We’re all going to be seniors, so I hope she gets into a good college.”

ZAC EFRON
On his wish list: “I’m constantly breaking things, and I go through skateboards pretty fast. So a new Sector 9 Longboard would be nice.”
A favorite holiday tradition: “I always help pick out a natural, chopped-down-in-the-woods tree, so our whole house starts to smell like Christmas.”
His hope for Troy in HSM3: “To win another basketball game — maybe even nationals.”

ASHLEY TISDALE
On her wish list: “Christian Louboutin heels.”
A favorite holiday tradition: “My great-grandma has passed the tradition of Christmas cookies on to my grandma and my mom. The recipe is top secret.”
Her hope for Sharpay in HSM3: “To win prom queen. She didn’t get the musical in the first one. She didn’t get the guy in the sequel. She needs to be prom queen!”

LUCAS GRABEEL
On his wish list: “A package of guitar picks. I’m always losing them.”
A favorite holiday tradition: “I’m always in a different country for Christmas, so I’m always adapting to traditions abroad.”
His hope for Ryan in HSM3: “That he takes a break from dance steps. Maybe join the basketball team and shoot the winning goal. That would be fabulous.”

CLICK NAME TO SEE WHAT THE OTHER HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL STARS HAD TO SAY

0 Comments: