Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens tells the Daily Telegraph


“It is a dog-eat-dog world. People want to know about people’s business; no one really has a sense of privacy because everyone is trying to get into your business. And people become jaded and infatuated with Hollywood. I think it happens to a lot of celebrities and it messes with their head. I don’t like people staring at me all the time and I don’t want people following me around. I became an actress and started singing and dancing because I truly loved it. I did not want to be a celebrity; I did it because I genuinely enjoy doing it. I think fame is just something that comes along when you are in something that is such a success. Fame is an interesting thing but my fans are very supportive and I thank them so much.”

- Vanessa Hudgens tells the Daily Telegraph

0 Comments: