Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ashley Tisdale is Set to Do HSM 3


Ashley Tisdale has a one-on-one interview with OK!, where she dishes on her upcoming feature film, Picture This, and the third film in the HSM franchise. Here are some snippets:

Do you want to focus more on acting or singing now? It’s all about balancing it out I think. At first it was really, really hard when I was doing HSM 2 and when my album released. That was very hard to balance. But I think that you just find time and they’re both equally important to me. I’m focusing on my music right now — I just did the tour and now I’m going start my second album. But I’m set to do HSM 3 in February so then I’ll be going back to my acting. So I think it’s just a balancing act.

Is it difficult when you know that what you’re wearing might appear in a magazine? Yeah, you have to think about it. A lot of my friends prefer to be followed all the time by the paparazzi; I’m so glad I don’t have that all the time. I want to be known for what I’m working on, not where I’m hanging out.

0 Comments: