Saturday, November 17, 2007

Ashley Tisdale @ Disney Channel Luncheon


Ashley Tisdale attends a Disney Channel Luncheon at the Hollywood and Highland Center in Los Angeles on Thursday. The High School Musical star was seen carrying around her new pet pooch Maui.

Ashley, 22, recently was interviewed about her first live performance.

Miss Tisdale said, “Preparing for the first show on the High School Musical tour, I was very, very nervous. It was the first time I was going to be performing my own solo songs from ‘Headstrong’ in front of anyone, let alone 15,000 people! So before the show, I was a mess and couldn’t even walk straight or focus or anything. Of course, that all went away after I got on stage, and then when I ran off the stage after the performance I was just so excited — jumping up and down and off the walls. It was a complete change. (laughs) And now I look forward to performing every single time!”

10+ pictures inside of Ashley Tisdale @ Disney Channel’s luncheon

CLICK NAME FOR MORE PICTURES

0 Comments: